Premium small melodeon gig bag
This Italian made melodeon gig bag is made in Castelfidardo, the home of Italian accordions. It is hand made by Manifatture Fuselli, a long established family business that specialises in musical instrument cases, straps and accessories. These are, in our opinion, probably the best quality melodeon gig bags made in Italy today!
- An outer skin made from durable 1000 denier cordura fabric offers extra protection from scratches and light shower
- Two layers of padding totalling 20mm
- 10mm of soft padding with a plush velour lining cushions your melodeon while it is in the case
- under this an extra 10mm layer of more rigid foam padding provides protection from knocks.
- Cushioned adjustable shoulder straps help to distribute the weight of the melodeon across your shoulders
- Pocket at the front, ideal for carrying music, cables (or lunch?) etc.
This premium melodeon gig bag is ideal for transporting your melodeon comfortably and safely to lessons, gigs, sessions etc. and in looks great in traditional black.