Our Terms & Conditions
- Free the Reed is a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08937618, Registered address, 1 Pine Grove, Sale, Cheshire M33 5WN. United Kingdom and VAT Registration number: GB182863675.
- Credit and Debit cards are debited in pounds sterling on the day of transaction by Free the Reed.
- All prices are in GBP (Pounds Sterling)
- Prices shown are inclusive of UK VAT if applicable. The amount of VAT and the rate applicable will be shown separately in the shopping cart. Delivery charges are inclusive of VAT if applicable and although this will not be shown in the shopping cart, it will be listed separately on your invoice if applicable.
- Prices correct as of 1st July 2014. Prices can often change due to factors outside of our control such as supplier price increases and fluctuating exchange rates. Free the Reed will be under no obligation to accept an order for a product (or products) advertised at an incorrect price, although we will do our utmost to supply at the advertised price(s) even if they are in error.
- We aim to dispatch all orders which are in stock the next working day after your order has been placed and although not always possible, we often dispatch goods on the same day an order is placed. Orders should be received within the timescales set out in our Delivery policy.
- Out of stock orders are usually back ordered at our expense.
- Free delivery options are available for most products for delivery to most locations.
- For more information on delivery costs please see our separate Delivery terms.
- Free the Reed will treat all customer information with the strictest confidence.
- We will not give or sell customer information to any third party.
Returns and cancelations
- Once you have received your item, you have 14 calendar days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If for any reason you decide an item is not suitable you can return it back to us for an exchange or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
- If you need to return any item, you should simply contact us by post, telephone or email within 14 calender days of receiving the item quoting your order number and we will explain how you can return the item to us.
- When you receive your item, we hope you will be very keen to try it out. We would kindly ask that you take care of the item while doing so, as if it is apparent, once returned that it has seen a reduction in its value due to careless or excessive handling, we may unfortunately have to reduce the amount of money refunded accordingly.
- All refunds will be made as soon as possible after we receive the returned items and always within 14 calender days of this date.
Damaged or defective items
- In the unlikely event that anything is damaged during transit to you, please inform us within seven days of receipt and we will replace or repair the item as soon as possible for you free of charge.
- All our goods are supplied with a minimum of 1 year’s warranty. If your goods develop a fault within the warranty period, we will quickly repair or replace the item for you, and if we are unable to do this we will offer you a refund.
- If an item becomes defective within the first six months of your ownership we will collect the item and deliver them back to you free of charge. After six months we may make a small charge to cover our direct cost of collecting and returning the goods.